We at RootRomAndroidKitkat are not responsible for bricking of your devices and damaged SD cards. Proceed with caution and Use the same device as mentioned in the article to update it to Android 4.4 KitKat.This method is tested and only works on Sony Xperia Mini pro and may not work on other devices. If you Wanna flash it on other devices we are not responsible try it at your own risk.
Prerequisites to Update Sony Xperia Mini Pro to Android 4.4 KitKat:-
- Make sure your device is Sony Xperia Mini Pro and its rooted.
- Install a Custom Recovery on it.
- Charge your device upto 60%.
- Your device must be Boot Loader Unlocked.
- Download Android 4.4 kitkat rom from here.
- Download Lite G-Apps Package also from here.
Procedure to Update Sony Xperia Mini Pro to Android 4.4 Kitkat :-
- Copy the files to your sd card.
- Flash boot.img in fastboot & reboot into recovery
- Reboot into recovery.
- Go to Mounts and Storage.
- Format /system next cache and next dalvik Cache.
- Now select Install from SD card and select Update.zip file first.
- After installing it flash G-apps and Select reboot System Now.